Our mission is to support the aeronautical world with the best-of-breed maintenance software solutions, and tools aimed at reducing downtime and improving aircraft maintenance operations.
- Built on nearly 30 years of day-to-day aircraft maintenance expertise
- Designed to reduce overhead costs, manage inventory more effectively & increase aircraft availability
- Strong portfolio of integrated software products and services
To continually create and innovate software solutions, which are integrated, user-friendly, practical, and help to create a traceable and paperless environment aimed at small to large companies in the aeronautical field.
WHAT WE OFFER
Aircraft Maintenance Manager Software manages the complete maintenance operation and components inventory!
Designed exclusively for aircraft owners and operators, maintenance repair and overhaul corporations (MRO), and parts and components manufacturers of the aeronautic industry, the Aircraft Maintenance Manager Software is applicable for a single operator to multi-site operations and for any type of aircraft.
Today, AMS serves over 230 global customers who possess or manage a fleet of light and turbine planes, and helicopters as well as operators under Part 91, 121, 135, or Part 145.
- Easily create routine and non-routine maintenance activities
- Accurately track and plan a strict compliant maintenance program to improve aircraft up-time
- Quickly access all aircraft maintenance history, right down to the individual mechanic and part number used!
- Effectively reduce operational costs with automated processes, including labour hours and inventory control
- Clearly trace of all your maintenance history to assist in forecasting, flight logs and inventory costs
- Instantly access aircraft data via the web and improve operations and workflow
WHAT WE DO
The success of AMS is due to our belief in developing long-term relationships with our customers so that we can provide you with the best-of-breed software solutions and tools in aircraft maintenance operations. We believe in:
- Providing solid analysis of your operational needs based on 30+ years of aircraft maintenance expertise;
- Designing practical & best-of-breed software solutions that meet your maintenance operational needs;
- Creating support services to ensure you receive on-time support and training requirements;
- Continued innovation of software tools and after-sale service & support programs
Contact us today for your personalized online presentation of Aircraft Maintenance Systems Software.